Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weird Dreams!!

I need to make a note of some crazy dreams I have had. My "What to Expect" book says that along with endless sleepiness, mood swings, lots of peeing and food cravings that "strange" dreams are also a common side effect of being pregnant. Now, as far back as I can remember I have always had strange dreams and there are many that I can still remember from my childhood, however my most recent ones seem to take the cake!!
I have dreamed at least TWICE that I am having twin boys, I don't remember much else. I guess I wake up in shock before the dream can end!! The other one was definantly one to write about. There I was, in Panama City and I was standing in line somewhere that I can't remember when I met a guy (who was SHORT!) and the next thing I know we are talking, kissing and then end up GETTING MARRIED on the beach! Mom was also there and gave me her blessings for this new marriage! I forgot to mention that I was WAY PREGO with a big ol belly! My "new"husband and I then bought a new crib for $88.00. Yes, I remember the exact amount. As the dream continued I soon remembered that I already had a husband ! I left Florida and my beach-fling, but took the crib with me! Weird! Hmmm......

1 comment:

Tiffany Greenway Davis said...

I loved the weird dreams until they started getting a little way to freaky. I would wake up in a panic and have to check everything out! I would dream that the baby was already born and that I was already pregnant again! I would be so wore out but some how it is now funny as I think back on it! I love reading your blog it keeps me smiling and I love to know that you will have this for her or him to look back on and share with! I have a journal that I kept with Ava and I went through it with her and she had soooo many questions! She had a tons of fun talking about being in my tummy. I love you both very much. I am so very happy to become an aunt!