Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bella-what?

Well, today was not a good day : (

My FAVORITE pair of jeans did not fit! Not even a little bit! I squirmed, squatted and tried to stretch my way into them. Nope, couldn't even think about buttoning them : (
I got some good advice from Shea who suggested that I try a "bella band" which is basically a tube top for a fat belly! It will supposedly allow me to wear my "cute" jeans a few more months. It kinda cinches my jeans to my hips so that they can remain un-buttoned without anyone else knowing. Well, atleast the folks who didn't read this blog! Of course I called Mom to see if she can "copy" the stretchy pattern to make me one in every color! I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I have yet to be sick or have any nausea! Even after choking down Waffle House this morning at work showed no evidence of "coming back up!" Yay! Mike says I'm moody, I guess a little bit. I did have a complete cow yesterday when I got home and there wasn't any sweet tea made! I literally broke out into tears! So, for now I'm symptom-free! I've heard that the less sick you are, the more likely you are to be having a girl! Hmmm.....We'll see. I still a long way to go until I find out!

No comments: