Sunday, July 6, 2008

Other family & friends reactions:


My dad: "Baby!! You just made my day!!"
Nanny: "You are!? Sam! Manda's pregnant!!"

Becky: ( I said, guess what...) We must have that cousin ESP, she said: "You're pregnant?!"

Kasey: "I've got a ton of maternity clothes!"

Ricky (Mike's dad): "You gonna give me a boy!?"

Jessica: She did more screaming than anything!

Ashley: ....More screaming from her too! "I'm soooo excited! Does Tara know?!!

Gary & Lila: I had left them a message on their answering machine and Lila quickly called back: "We are so excited for yall"

Aunt Patti: "Oh my God! I love you!"

Brett: "Holy Sh**t!"

Shea: "Are you really?"



Mike called most of his family when I wasn't around, but I'm sure there was lots of screaming and happiness from them too! It was all a blur making all the phone calls and this blog would be 10 pages long if I typed everyone's reactions! Thank you to everyone for all the "congrats" and warm wishes!!



Gifts I have recieved so far:


"What to expect when you're expecting" book from Jenny along with "Baby-Greenway's" first outfit! A white Baby Gap hoodie and pant set. Also, one pink duckie and one blue duckie (Maybe Jenny is hoping for twins!) Jenny has also offered us a pak-n-play, baby tub, glider w/ ottaman ( I know I spelled that wrong!) and a box FULL of maternity clothes!

Kasey has also given me tons of clothes to borrow for my big belly!


Mom gave me the "Belly Book", a journal to keep track of my pregnancy!



No comments: