Monday, September 15, 2008

What was that?

Last night around 8pm I was lying on the sofa and of course Mike was watching football. I had just come back from Mom's house and was settling in to watch Extreme Home Makeover. I was partially paying attention to the football game when I felt "something". Was it gas? Was it just my muscles moving? Hmmm....I told Mike, "Oh my goodness, I think this baby is MOVING!" I wonder if the football game got "him" all excited!? Or, maybe "she" was cheering! It may have been just gas I was feeling, but it sure did feel funny! Since today is Monday maybe I'll have to watch Monday night football to see if it happens again! All is has been going well so far, with the exception of some terrible dizziness I have been feeling great! 17 weeks along........

No comments: