Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Greenway's gonna be a BIG COUSIN!!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

What an exciting night!!! I am super stoked to post this blog tonight! Labor day has a whole new meaning this year! It's kinda ironic, actually! While at Mom & Earl's house tonight the usual gang was there. Josh, Jenny & Carter. We chowed down on BBQ ribs, stew, corn, texas toast.....a pregnant gal's dream! After dinner we all walked down to the lake, all except for Jen & Carter. She had to change his shirt that had gotten wet. I was sitting on the swing with Josh when I heard Carter coming down the hill, I of course turned around and when I did I noticed his shirt which said, "I'm going to be a big brother" OH MY GOSH!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!
I was in complete shock!!! Jenny's expecting too!! YAY!! I am sooooo excited that we're going to be pregnant together!! She estimates that she will be due in May : ) One problem, I have all of her maternity clothes!!

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

No comments: