Wednesday, September 3, 2008

15 week appointment

Yesterday was my 2nd appointment with Dr. Cook and I was fortunate that Michael was able to go with me. I'm sure he didn't know what to expect and was quite a trooper. Even though we didn't have an ultrasound done, we were able to hear the heart beat which was 148 (on the high side.......maybe it's a little girl!) and Dr. Cook let us hold the monitor to feel the vibrations of the baby's heart : )
Also, according to Dr. Cook the baby was actually moving around while the doppler was on my belly. My next appointment will be on October 7th to find out the gender! Hoo Rah!! I am super excited for this appointment!
Oh yea, just in case anyone cares my BP was 112/78 : ) and my weight was 170 : ( Only a 2 pound gain since last month, not too bad.

No comments: