Friday, September 26, 2008

Update at 18 weeks

Currently: 18 1/2 weeks prego : )

I haven't had much news to report of since my last entry. The second trimester has been great. My dizziness and fainting-feelings have nearly subsided. I'm not at all as sleepy as I was this time a few months ago and even had the energy to clean the house the other day. I am just in awe of my new boobs! They are getting bigger and bigger every week! WOO HOO! I have been feeling the baby move a little bit more lately. Or, atleast thats what I think it is. I don't won't to jump the gun, but a "mama" knows! Its funny, it seems to do it more in the early morning and before I get ready to go to bed. I guess he gets bored during the day and sleeps! It is still very subtle, but definantly there. Only a few more days until we go to our next appt. It will be this appt that we will find out the sex of the baby! Oh yea, I hate to mention this, however I figure one day I will look back and wonder just "how big" I really was. Mom measured Jenny and I last night, she has been doing this since Jen was pregnant w/ Carter. I was in disbelief to learn that my big ol' belly has stretched out to 40 inches!
I'm the size of Mike! I mean, I can WEAR his pants and will probably be doing so here soon! I'm still not sure mom was reading the number correctly. I don't think she was weraring her glasses and besides that she had cooked homemade chicken & dumplings that I filled up on!! Stay tuned for the next appt details!

No comments: