Wednesday, January 7, 2009

33 WEEKS











I am now approaching my 34th week into my pregnancy, however yesterday I had two complete strangers comment to me on how I look like I could "bust" and that my due date is "any day now". I stopped by Michael's craft store yesterday in search of some wooden letter's to paint for Owen's room. I found a few but decided on some much cuter magnetic wooden letters
(See picture).

Over the weekend Owen's nursery was updated with his new custom built shelves by Granddaddy Buzz. Big Cheese stayed with me all day and helped to stain them to match his crib and changing table. I'm still working between 10-12 hrs a day, however my boss has scheduled me to work in the office a few days a week since working the treatment floor is becoming more and more difficult. I am planning on working up until my due date of Feb 25th, unless I am ordered not to do so otherwise by Dr. Cook.

Mike and I are planning on taking a tour of the hospital in a few weeks as well as viewing a childbirth video. Hopefully, that won't scare him too much. He can barely watch "A baby story" on TLC without getting grossed out! Also, this weekend I will be meeting with my BFF Landria to have some Maternity belly photos! I am proud to say that I haven't gotten any strectch marks (yet) and I want to go ahead and capture my belly while it's still pretty!

No comments: